7/28/09

Choose A Category Special for July 29, 2009!

The OnlineAuction.com Wednesday Wave is a great time to take advantage of special sale prices offered by participating sellers! To qualify, you must be an OLA member, (buyer, seller, or both), sign up to be a participant, and make a single purchase during game hours.

You may register to be an OLA member by clicking the banner below.



The Wednesday Wave info and sign-ups are located HERE.

I am offering a Choose A Category Special for July 29, 2009!

10% Off Items in the Jewelry & Watches Category
15% Off Items in the Books & Publications Category
20% Off Items in the Pottery & Glass Category
25% Off Items in the Collectibles Category

Sale prices do not include discounts for shipping,
(although I always offer combined shipping rates).

Hope to see you at the Wednesday Wave!

1 comment:

Supergranny said...

Sounds like some good deals!! Maybe I'll play WW this week..guess I'll have to count my coins:)