8/2/09

Sneak Peek at OLA Welcome Home Sale


The OnlineAuction.com Welcome Home Sale has begun!

I started browsing the Sale at 9am, CST, and already there are over 3600 items active! For sure, more will follow during the course of the day, as sellers were instructed to stagger start times, so as not to overload the servers! Personally, I have already bookmarked items from LFWoodworking, Brightgems4u, and TheRoyalTreasures, our Sale coordinator. I've not made any bids just yet, as I am waiting for all the listings to appear, so I can browse, bookmark and plan my bidding! Ooh, this is going to be FUN!

To give you an idea of what is available, I chose to feature items from several sellers. I wish I could showcase a listing from each one of our 62 fabulous sellers, but there simply isn't enough space to do that here. The photos below are items that are active right now! Just click on the photo to be taken to the auction!

Little Cardinal PIE BIRD, piebird, pie vent, pie funnel
Maggiemaybecrafty ~ Currently $6.99

SIGNED LP PINK CABOCHON AND SILVER WITH LONG FEATHERS
Grammykay ~ Currently $1.99

NEW w Tag Quilted Purse
Raggy-lady ~ Currently $3.99


TIMBER WOLVES

Janeshope102289 ~ Currently $6
.00

NEW DEREK HEART RED V-NECK TOP LARGE BUST 36-40 INCHES
Fabulous12345 ~ Currently $.25 cents

Ceramic Hanging Farmer Pig Figurine
Fleapirates
~ Currently $2.99

Searching the Sale is easy! Go to www.onlineauction.com. In the search bar, enter the letters WHS. You may now browse all the listings, or use the grey search box, (located at the right), to further define your search results.

You can also go back to my blog post entitled
OnlineAuction.com Welcome Home Sale Aug 2 - 9, 2009 and use my seller list to browse by store!

So when you are shopping, be sure to stop by OLA and check out the bargains from our hard-working, friendly sellers! WELCOME HOME!


1 comment:

Hidden Treasure said...

Mine are set to launch at 11:45 EST FLEA! This was a neat showcase that you did here! Enjoyed it!